Carbon Monoxide Sickens Three in Ogden

posted March 3, 2011 | by

Three persons were hospitalized in Ogden, Utah, because of high levels of carbon monoxide from a faulty water heater. According to KSL News, firefighters responded to the Ogden apartment complex on March 1, 2011, around 9 in the evening after one of the tenants arrived at McKay-Dee Hospital complaining of carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms. At the complex, fire fighters discovered two other tenants who were sickened from the carbon monoxide. Their conditions were sufficiently serious to fly them to a Salt Lake City hospital for treatment.

I extend my best wishes for a speedy recovery to those injured by excess levels of carbon monoxide. I remind others, especially those who might live in older, rental housing, that carbon monoxide detectors are relatively inexpensive and can save many from sickness, even death, when older gas appliances malfunction.

Ron Kramer is a Utah personal injury and accident lawyer practicing throughout the state. Call the Kramer Law Group today at 801-601-1229 for a free consultation.

Million Dollar Advocates Forum

“I am very pleased with the results that Kramer Law Group got for me. The insurance company refused to work with me even though their customer hit my car. That is until I contacted Kramer Law Group, then it was a different story. The insurance car admitted 100% fault, paid for the repairs on my car to my complete satisfaction, and I got a settlement.”

Associations & Memberships

We’re Social! Connect with Us.

Call Us for a Free Consultation


Four Locations to Meet You

We serve clients throughout the entire State of Utah.

West Jordan (Main Office)

8783 S. Redwood Rd. Suite C
West Jordan, UT 84088
Phone: 801-601-1229

Orem (Virtual)

887 W. Center St.
Orem, Utah 84057
Phone: 801-374-7445

Meetings Only

Bountiful (Virtual)

503 West 2600 South Suite 200
Bountiful, Utah 84010
Phone: 801-553-8840

Meetings Only

Ogden (Virtual)

3500 Harrison Blvd.
Ogden, Utah 84403
Phone: 801-553-8840

Meetings Only