Free Case Review
Contact us today to see how we can protect your rights
Get Your Free Book
The Utah Accident Book "The Essential Guide to Accident Cases in Utah"
From the Blog
- Prosecuting Attorney Charges Salt Lake Man Following Fatal AccidentProsecuting attorneys have charged a Holladay man with automobile homicide for striking Larry Madison, 64 years-old, as he was jogging
Continue Reading >>
Utah Medical Malpractice
Sorry, we don’t practice medical malpractice at the Kramer Law Group. (We should probably remove this link that was placed here by our web designer.) Doctors are our friends and are frequently called on to explain a client’s injuries, the source of those injuries, and our client’s future prognosis following their accident. We therefore try to maintain good relations with doctors that treat our clients. One way to maintain this relationship is by our commitment not to sue them!
Although we don’t do medical malpractice, we can provide you with the names of attorneys that do practice in this area.
Our years of experience in representing personal injury and accident victims has helped us hone our ability to put our clients’ lives back together. We represent Utah injury and accident clients residing in Utah near Salt Lake City, Provo, Draper, St. George and Ogden.
The Cases We Handle:
- Utah Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Utah Wrongful Death Cases
- Utah Drunk Driving Accidents
- Utah Car Accidents
- Utah Pedestrian Accidents
- Utah Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Accidents
- Utah Big Truck, Big Rig Cases
- Utah Slip and Fall Cases
- Child Injury Cases
- Utah Dog Bite Injury Cases
- Utah Texting or Text Messaging Accidents
- Utah Brain Injury Attorney
- Utah Chemical Poisoning Cases (coming)
- Utah Unpaid Overtime Cases (coming)
- Utah RSD Injury Attorney
- Other Serious Injury Cases