Free Case Review
Contact us today to see how we can protect your rights
Get Your Free Book
The Utah Accident Book "The Essential Guide to Accident Cases in Utah"
From the Blog
- Prosecuting Attorney Charges Salt Lake Man Following Fatal AccidentProsecuting attorneys have charged a Holladay man with automobile homicide for striking Larry Madison, 64 years-old, as he was jogging
Continue Reading >>
Utah Personal Injury
Accidents can happen anytime, anyplace, leaving you seriously injured. We commonly see clients who have been personally injured in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents and sporting accidents.
Many people who have been involved in these types of accidents suffer from brain injuries, spinal cord damage and neck injuries. Brain injuries can cause partial paralysis, forgetfulness, blurred vision, difficulty speaking and dizziness. Spinal cord injuries can cause damage to the spinal nerves, resulting in extreme pain, partial paralysis or loss of feeling in certain spots.
The Utah Personal Injury Cases We Handle:
- Utah Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Utah Wrongful Death Cases
- Utah Drunk Driving Accidents
- Utah Car Accidents
- Utah Pedestrian Accidents
- Utah Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Accidents
- Utah Big Truck, Big Rig Cases
- Utah Slip and Fall Cases
- Child Injury Cases
- Utah Dog Bite Injury Cases
- Utah Texting or Text Messaging Accidents
- Utah Brain Injury Attorney
- Utah DuPuy Hip Implant Recall
- Utah Unpaid Overtime Cases
- Utah RSD Injury Attorney
- Other Serious Injury Cases
Personal injuries are extremely serious and you should seek proper help immediately. I can help you with your personal injury case today. Don’t wait any longer to receive the compensation you deserve. We can help you recover substantial compensation for your personal injuries.
Call us today to discuss your case: 1-866-696-2129